Primary Assistant Workshop
Sep. 14, Sep. 21, Sep. 28, Oct. 5 (4 Saturdays)
Who should attend? Anyone who would like to get to know the nature of the young child, ages 0–6 in a more in-depth way. Experienced assistants as well as those who are new to working in the classroom will benefit. This course is also useful for parents, grandparents, school administrators and early childhood professionals from other fields that would like to have a better understanding of the Montessori approach to early childhood education.
Should the participant choose to pursue the Montessori Primary (3-6) Teacher Training course in the future, the registration amount will be applied towards future tuition of that course.
Location: 207 N. Mesa Dr., Mesa, AZ 85201
What will be covered?
- An overview of Montessori theory
- The role of the assistant in a Montessori Children’s House Environment
- Maintaining a Montessori Environment and its Materials
- The Importance of Observation
- Positive Interaction with Young Children