AMI Elementary Lead Guide
Southlake Montessori follows the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) standards. We have a long-standing reputation for providing a premier, not-for-profit program that fosters the unique academic, social and personal development of each student and motivates them for a lifetime of learning and success. Southlake Montessori is located at 251 Countryside Ct. in Southlake, Texas just 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International airport.
Our Lead Guides:
• Hold an AMI Elementary diploma
• Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all AMI standards
• Communicate directly with families in support of the child
• Maintain a well-organized and inviting prepared environment
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• AMI Elementary Montessori Certification (We are also open to talking with individuals who are in the process of completing their AMI Elementary Training.)
• Experience working with children ages 6-12 years old
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Commensurate with experience
• Benefits include paid AMI membership dues, paid annual Refresher Course fee, retirement benefit match and working in a warm and open community dedicated to AMI standards and principles.
The collective work of our Southlake Montessori community is, always, centered around what is optimal for each child, the universal child in which Dr. Montessori speaks. Our Lead Guides are supported in offering Montessori wholeheartedly and authentically. We are a dedicated team and warmly welcoming of newcomers. If Southlake Montessori sounds like the new home you are searching for, we would love to begin a conversation!
Qualified applicants, please send a resume and three references to: