Wonderland Montessori is seeking an AMI certified candidate for Head of School at our Gilbert, AZ. We are currently going through the AMI Recognition process at our year-round campus, serving families with children ages 0-6.
The Head of School provides leadership to a diverse and flourishing community of children, parents and staff. Candidates should hold an AMI Diploma for at least one level (0-3 or 3-6) and a minimum Bachelor's Degree, have leadership experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a passion for sharing the Montessori method.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of the school, and represent the school in the community
- Maintain & develop the integrity of the school’s pedagogy through observations, staff mentoring and professional development
- Supervise & manage guides, support staff and administrative team
- Coordinate admissions including enrollment management and tours
- Collaborate with our Senior Leadership Team in the corporate office
- Ensure compliance with all state of Arizona licensing requirements
- Develop and execute parent education strategies & school events
Wonderland Montessori Academy offers competitive compensation, tuition discounts for eligible dependents, professional development, paid time off, health, dental & vision insurance, 401k match.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Pavithra Rajendran at email@example.com.