We are looking for guides who have:
– Good knowledge of the Montessori method and philosophy
– Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate with parents
– Knowledge of record keeping to collect information about each child and prepare parent teacher conferences
– Responsibility and punctuality
– Knowledge on bilingual teaching or second language acquisition
– Creativity to improve and enrich the classroom environment
– Capability to involve parents with volunteer opportunities or other activities
– Excellent team working skills and professionalism
– Love and respect
– Peace and mindfulness
– Cultural awareness to create an inclusive and diverse community
Please, contact us about this position for more information on salary and benefits.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, preferably in Early Childhood Education or a related field
• Montessori Certified at the Early Childhood Level AMS, AMI, MACTE accredited
• Native Spanish Speaker preferred
• Experience 2+ years preferred
Description of Community:
We are a growing and culturally inclusive community that offer a peaceful environment for all members. We strongly believe that respect is one of the most important universal value to have wonderful relationships and a strong community .
We are the only Montessori Bilingual School in the County, located in a wonderful and convenient area.
We have gardens, fruit trees and have built a recycled outdoor space. Our school offers many opportunities for parent involvement during the whole year.