- Bachelors Degree
- Montessori Certification (or in process of)
- Must obtain an AZ Identity Verified Fingerprint Card
- Structured English Immersion (SEI) certification ( or willing to acquire certification during the school
- Highly Qualified
- Team player and clear communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to teach in a mixed-age, diverse environment where children's individual development and
needs, rather than age, guide the curriculum and teaching process
- Classroom management skills
- Professional, reliable, and responsible
- Creative and flexible
- Ability to relate positively to all parents, volunteers and colleagues
Mission Montessori Schools is an excelling State of Arizona Charter School located in North East Scottsdale Arizona. Our five campuses are located in the East Shea corridor.
Our programs are designed to fulfill the needs of the whole child. We are employing the Arizona Career and College Ready Standards while following the principals of Dr Maria Montessori, which is based upon the philosophy that children learn best when engaged in purposeful activity. It is our position that every child is an individual who deserves to be respected and honored and should be given lessons according to his/her unique style and potential in a clean, safe, well-equipped environment.
Our teachers, staff, and families are partners in promoting good character and values, such as kindness, compassion, respect for all living things, as well as respect and care for the environment. Together we are committed to helping the child become aware of his/her responsibility and importance within the community.
It is our goal to provide every child with a strong academic foundation, to help build a positive self-image, encourage continued community service, and to inspire them to become self-motivated independent, life-long learners.
Please send resume with 3 letters of recommendation to:
Renee Gagliano email@example.com