Villa Di Maria Montessori – Lead Primary Teacher (AMI Certified) 12707 Alston Road, Sugar Land TX 77478
Job Description and Proposed Contract
Villa Di Maria Montessori was established in August of 2017. Mrs. Sabira Najeeb, director and founder of the school wanted to pursue her vision and dream to provide a nurturing and high-quality AMI Montessori learning environment to instill the love for learning in children.
The school has grown rapidly and now we are ready to open our second Primary class room. We follow strict AMI standards and our vision is to provide a deeply inspiring program that will provide excellent education and opportunity for children.
The director of the school is the lead teacher of the existing primary classroom and we are seeking a dedicated AMI Certified teacher to lead the 2nd Primary classroom.
Requirements and Qualification:
- American Montessori International Certified
- Passionate about teaching young children
- Able to connect and provide a nurturing learning environment for children
- Flexibility with hours and type of work (school related)
- Experience in teaching at a Montessori program preferred (AMI/AMS)
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Able to inspire children to help them reach their highest potential
- Criminal Back Ground Check cleared
- Social Security
- Driver’s LicenseResponsibilities
- Monitor and encourage each child’s developmental milestones and maintain ongoing records
- Able to contribute to and grow the learning environment for children while working closely withthe director and other staff at the school.
- Work collaboratively with parents and children alike
- Serve as supervisor and leader for all assistant teachers in the class room
- Participate in staff Meetings and Teacher training activitiesBenefits
• Salary dependent on education and experience, Staff children special discount, Paid Holiday schedule
Full Time- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday
Cell: 281.435.0018; School: 281.277.7788; Email- email@example.com