Featuring Paige Isom 3-6 Class of 2018-2019 Where are you now? Mis Manos Montessori School in Tucson, AZ What position do you currently hold? … Read More about Featuring our Graduates – Paige Isom – Class of 2018-2019
Blended Training – what does that look like for Primary?
Bringing schools and trainees together with sponsorships
- Any school that offers full sponsorship to a student for training receives $500 off the student’s tuition.
- To show our appreciation for your commitment to train with us, we offer an additional 5% tuition discount to any school who has sponsored 2 students since 2019 and is now sponsoring a 3rd teacher.
- If your school has sponsored 3 teachers since 2019 and are sponsoring a 4th trainee, you will receive a 10% tuition discount.
- Schools who sponsor more than two students in our Orientation Courses receive a 10% discount. We credit $700 to future diploma courses.
- Montessori schools across the country trust us to train their chosen candidates at SIMS. Check with your local schools to see if they need trained AMI guides.
- For students who are willing to travel, there are schools all over the world looking for AMI trained teachers. Many are willing to sponsor a student's full tuition.
- Students interested in contacting a school regarding their interest in sponsoring a student should reach out to find out a schools specific requirements.
- A list of current sponsorship opportunities can be found on our Jobs/Sponsorship page. Make sure the "Sponsorship" tab is selected.
Featuring Lauren Franchek 3-6 Class of 2011-2012 Where are you now? Creo Montessori - A Montessori Community What position do you currently hold? … Read More about Featuring our Graduates – Lauren Franchek – 3-6 Class of 2011-2012
AMI Teacher training in the Southwest has a long history. In Arizona, we owe thanks to AMI Trainer Nimal Vaz. Nimal received her AMI Primary Diploma in 1964. As … Read More about Nimal Vaz Arizona Legacy Scholarship Fund
Why AMI Training?
About Southwest Institute of Montessori Studies
SIMS offers the internationally-recognized gold standard in Montessori teacher training from the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI). Your SIMS trainers are highly knowledgable, passionate about montessori, supportive, and approachable.
SIMS training is well-organized and well-integrated into Phoenix's robust community of experienced Montessori practitioners. Phoenix offers great weather, a low cost of living, and down-to-earth culture in a thriving city. Join us! We'd love to help you gain the professional confidence and expertise that comes along with your highly-respected AMI diploma.